Meadowlands Veterinary Hospital is seeking a full time Client Care Coordinator to join our team. Prior veterinary experience is strongly preferred.
We are an established and growing general practice with a dynamic and rewarding culture just minutes from New York City. The Client Care Coordinator is the first and last point of contact for our clients and is the face of our practice. You will work closely with our clinical staff and be a capable ambassador for the organization to the public, our clients, and the professional community.
We are passionate about animals, their welfare, and about people and their welfare. Our culture is focused on wellness, kindness and respect, and a healthy work/life balance to maximize your potential and professional growth. Our team is our greatest strength.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) with a company match
- Wellness support from Health Advocate, Talkspace, One Medical, Teladoc and Kindbody
- AFLAC voluntary benefits
- Employee pet discounts
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Scrub allowance
- No overnight or on-call shifts
- Greeting clients and patients, delivering best in class customer service, and making sure all Client’s questions are answered in an informative and friendly manner
- Communicating and collaborating with staff regarding patient care and client questions
- Documenting communications and conversations
- Maintaining common areas
- Performing intake/discharge duties
- General administrative duties
- Answering multiple phone lines
- Filling/dispensing medications with doctor’s orders
- Managing the appointment book
- Receiving payments for services rendered
- 1-2 years of veterinary experience
- Highly evolved written/verbal communication skills
- Comfort around all types of animals required – primarily dogs and cats
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, strong work ethic, and ability to adapt and work well in a fast-paced environment
If you enjoy working closely with people, their pets and share our values, we’d love to hear from you and discuss your talents.